Thursday, November 4, 2010

Nothing Interesting

Nothing of much interest has happened in our house lately and I haven't heard of anything else going around (I'll just let the potential for a link on those words set in so you can use your own imaginations).  I guess the Mosby beginning the drinking season is kind of news, as is Chopkins absolutely blowing it on hole 18 last night while playing Mario Golf (+3, what a rube). 

It's difficult to write about things when nothing really happens.  I've been largely home alone the past few days because Tarry has become a fire hydrant-drawn ghost, the Cowboy seeks to estrange himself further, Chopkins spends his eves in the library, Mosby could be anywhere right now.  Maybe joining the Ringer in getting stuck playing with jellyfish in Mexico while bad things happen back home.  Lady Geiga has twice told me he's been working on a guest post and so far he's 0 for 2.  Soberding, after an embarrassing exposure of his robotics, has presumably gone AWOL, though I'm sure a replacement clone will turn up eventually.

Slay-J Kim is still growing and nourishing his balls in a futile attempt to try to kill me in Bond.  Please.


Looks like you'll never find A.I. in the state of Michigan...

2 comments:

  1. Ocho Loko only visits states and countries where Loko's are sold on every block. You know how that homie rolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guest post is about halfway finished...and will probably stay that way. I'm not much of a comedic writer. Either way, I'd like to wait till the subject of my post arrives home and we get to hear about his reaction first.

    ReplyDelete