Monday, November 1, 2010

Weekend Results (Resultados, Bob, you spanish guru, you)

Spread:
Our house being a terrible, smelly venue that no one wants to be at (-7) strangely ruined the chances of Pussyhands having a real party, but the real blame, according the Hands, falls upon the fragrance of "really hot girls."  As soon as they arrived,  the bros left, and as soon as the bros left, obviously there's no party.
Satisfaction/Calmness from #32 (+14) somehow defeated RC getting worked up about mischief solely based on the fact that it's Halloween weekend, although I'm not sure if "calmness" is the right word...
Various displays of old man strength (-9) laughed in the face of Adversity as.. well, the previous post details Adversity pretty well and I think everything turned out OK. 

Over/Under:
Seconds Kip City has to get weird at the finish line before 2nd place: 36.  Well, I guess this bet is OFF although technically he still had lots of time...
British citizens having way more fun than they thought they would while still not having any idea what's going on: 0.5. OVER.  Both dressed gaily as M&Ms.  One brown, one yellow.
Domino's orders: 3.5UNDER... only 3 that I heard of.  I'm sure there are more, but no one ever comments on this website or lets me know except for Lady Geiga.  Thanks bro.

One of these nights Ragerding is going to emerge from his bedroom slumber in nothing but briefs and murder Tarry.  Should be interesting.  I'll be sure to keep everyone updated!

1 comment: