Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pros / Cons of Updating this Website

Pros:
-Celebrating timeless photos of the Mozz (and Soul, in this particular case).
-Reflections upon various accusatory allegations of underclassmen (Coors) hooking up with "a two."
-Presumably becoming mortal enemies with people I do not know but in some way horrifically offend.
-Delving through the deepest depths of the interwebs to uncover photos/information that people thought a simple untagging would bury.
-Creating weekend betting lines and wondering how many Domino's pizzas are going to be ordered.

Cons:
-Photos being incriminating or the wrong people freely choosing to view this website.
-Various allegations become publicly known as pseudonyms are not very obscure.
-Being shanked by someone I've never met.
-Wasting time sifting through all the bullshit on Silvey's myspace that he forgot about just to link a shot of him being a doofus.
-Trying to think of interesting new betting lines, and partially forcing myself to eat an entire domino's pizza every weekend.

In any case, if this is to all be undertaken again, much accounting and economics reading will have to be forlorn to allow ample time for me to not win lots of money on Streak For The Cash while being heckled by Soul.  God... Dammit....

There are many things that need a recap or update, and I'm quite excited.  Just a quick preview:
-Possible new feature:  Where in the world is A.Scott?!
-Pullups


I guess that's about it then, right? 



One order of five large domino's pizzas was placed last weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment