Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekend Results


A whole lot happened this weekend, while some others things didn't.  Much can be discussed later, but I'm sure you're all waiting to see how many Domino's orders were placed.

Spreadables:
A.I. skips out of his race on Sunday (+70) against Pushing the pace early.  Although he never had a chance to push the pace early, he was stuck leading C-Mac for the entire race.
Soulb sleeping in past noon (-10) against No averse effects from evening outing. PUSH.  Woke up early to drive downtown to rescue his car three hours after it should have had a ticket, then went back to sleep - way past noon.  Probably the only truly good thing that happened this weekend. 
Business as usual (-14) against The two random guys that are sleeping on our couches upstairs.  Not much to report on this one.  I guess they were pretty cool guys.
Still not really having anything awesome on it (-7) vs. Forcing Derrick Rose to sign my résumé while he's at Chiles. The favorite won this match-up mostly because Derrick Rose sent Joakim Noah in his place and that would only denigrate what little value I have on my résumé.

Over/Under
Domino's orders: 4.5.  Under.  I think only 3 orders were placed.  That's not to say that under 15 pizzas were consumed.    
Domino's pizzas eaten by 5 people in one sitting: 5.5. Unfortunately over.  Still feeling mostly terrible.  No regrets.
Luol Deng:  9.5''.  Push.  Unless someone has a Santonio Holmes-esque picture of this guy, I guess we can't know.  I was expecting one of our Bellevue imports to take care of this but... they probably would never share it with anyone else.

Hidden over/under from the weekend:
Caddy's head/facial area suffering damage: 0.5.  OVER.

2 comments:

  1. For the record, I would classify my second sleeping session as a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I originally had nap typed out, then went back and changed it. If you were saying that you were not at that point fit to drive, then that's called passing out.

    ReplyDelete