Sunday, September 26, 2010

Chemical Warfare

I learned quickly that the program here was... different... from Michigan's during one of my first conversations with RC.  I was telling him about my season and I'm pretty sure he interrupted me and told me to start taking iron, emphatically betting a nickel that my iron was low.  Maybe Michigan was just old school, but when I get here, sure enough our entire squad is getting iron testing done.

Sure, it's a good thing that these issues are being taken care of here (kind of - I was told I needed an EKG during my physical, still hasn't happened).  *UPDATE*  Sensitive information removed.  But from going from one coach who told me to take 2 shots of whiskey to put me to sleep, to another telling me to take "sleepy magnesium," it's a big transition.  I'd post more about this topic, I'm not going to update it to save the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment