I thought it may be worthwhile to some people to give a fair warning. If you are a freshman or an otherwise sensitive person to what's said on a blog, then don't read this. Everyone is subject to criticism here, and of course it will be embellished somewhat ruthlessly. As of right now, no one even knows of this website except for about six people, so I'm not too worried about it.
The main purpose of this endeavor is to provide a satirical forum focusing on relevant issues for the house at 5629. This obviously includes everything anyone has ever heard of, so there shouldn't be any shortage of topics to be discussed. This is mostly organized by Xmas, but there will be many guest posts, as some people have discussed interest. I welcome anyone to submit anything of interest in their own writing. Email pgchristmas@gmail.com, and generally I'll decide whether or not it gets posted and how many parenthetical additions I make.
If we can all just be mature about this, I'm sure we can all appreciate it.
Fuck you freshmen!
ReplyDelete