Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Various Methods: Attracting a Mate

Warning: certain links (one) in this post should not be viewed in front of mothers, women, children, classmates, or anyone you care about in any way.  Example relevant for half the team by now (better make moves, C-Mac):  Don't click the link in the presence of S.U.F.G.

*UPDATE* Link replaced.  Safety assured, for now...

"Various Methods" will likely be a theme throughout The Grape Crush, as will "Grape Crush Institutions."  We are a distinguished collective group of gentlemen from many different backgrounds.  As such, it would be good to exbrose the diverse techniques we've become so successful with.

Here we examine potential various methods of Grape Crushers in seeking out or capturing a suitable mate:

Lady Geiga - "Is it female?  Male?  Fuck it - I'm sure I'll have fun with both."
C. Hop - "Is she from another country?  Because the birds here are all munters.  The accent sound remotely UK?  Cheers!"
DMP - "God damn... I look good... but I also look like I'm thirty years old.  Maybe I'll shave..."
Soberding - 00101010100? 001011101110011?  Computing.......  .... ... .... ..... % chance of happiness minimal.  Awaiting breakthrough is advised.
WesTar - "EeYaaaahhh..........I will be taking the sex now."
AI - "You know, one time, I did ocho loko.  No, it was stupid, I wish I didn't do it *followed by long pause with staring off into floor reflecting on what he did* ... ... Ahhhh, the guys on this team are all pussies"
JBass - "What's up?  Want to go grab lunch sometime?- on me!  Alright cool - see ya tomorrow!"
DJ Donglash/Dick Copter/Longshanks - "You know what they call me right?"
Snowflake - "THE I.D. ... I HAVE........."

No comments:

Post a Comment