Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Serious Moves

The Grape Crush has gone private. What this means is not I can say whatever the fuck I want and show wayyy more pictures of naked old men.  Also available to me now is the ability to not make up worthless nicknames to pseudo-conceal people.  I'll probably do that anyway. Yeah you seen it, CyBorg. 


"I mean i can definitely see myself marrying this girl, so everyone else should just back off."
C-Mac is rumored to have gone to a volleyball game with S.U.F.G. and has become visibly rattled at the competition's persistence.  Hope you got that shit on lock for homecoming...



"Dude - spitting so much game at ('Legs Fur Days')" - Pussyhands, who was complimented on his swag by the object of his desire.  It will be interesting to see how this turns out, as Hands's usual method of luring women is by convincing the public that he's gay first so other males don't see him as a threat.

No comments:

Post a Comment