DJ's heartfelt message (best post yet) predictably inspired others to speak their minds. Here, T-Bar breaks down this evening's supper.
"As we all sat well-groomed amongst the other sports teams during the athletic banquet I found myself entranced in my comrades styles and swagger. Here are some of my observations that I jotted down in my mental notebook when I wasn’t bullshitting with RC.
English Gentlemen- Although AScott seems unassuming while sporting some combination consisting off cross country shirt, grey hipster beanie, and camouflage shorts, he cleans up well. Walking over to the Chiles I thought I was amongst the company of James Bond. I’m not really sure about the hair straightening though.
Zombieland- A.I. took particular pleasure in his evening to shine. While racking up the hardware you couldn’t tell if he was really pissed off or just “fucking goddamn tired”. Perhaps he was plotting a way to torture Charlie into following him on the next Sunday long run. Or maybe he had some erectile difficulties with a certain lady friend. Who knows?
Bethany McCinturff- Or should I say lack there of. As we all enjoyed our crusty enchiladas she was busy with her nose in her books, no doubt angered by Marit’s academic prevail. Let’s all hope she’s mentally alright after that stunning upset.
Sinatra looked like a hobo- JBass made sure to put us all to shame with his snappy tuxedo (or whatever the hell that was) and his fashionably late entrance. The golden boy was looking sharp!
Squilliam C.- As his guilty looks sent a lot of questions through the air, there was surely only one thing on his mind. “She better have swallowed that fucking pill.”
RC - In traditional brown western button up and semi-spandex khaki-like pants, RC was his normal witty self. Questioning among a variety of things, if Sean Thomas banged that one Soccer chick.
Back to the Basics- Garse: Greasy hair, boating shoes, cross country sweatshirt…basketball shorts? The usual.
I would enjoy writing more but I think it’s time for a library sesh. I hope Charlie and S.R.F.G. (Significantly Remarkable Freshman Girl) are not around.
Yours truly,
T-Bar"
Xmas note: Chopkins devoured 8 "biscuits" and 2 brownies. Welcome to America. You'll be eating cheese soon enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment