“In years past we usually have a 1-2 punch and ah, well, this year we have a ah… 1-2 punch…instead of a…1-2-3-4 punch… or whatever...” – the Boss’s night-before pep talk
“Well……. Here we are…..” – Kip City’s RC impersonation that was followed by a good 7 seconds of waiting for more that would never come
I guess I never noticed the constant head bob RC rocks any time he’s doing anything. Sitting next to him on 3 flights was very enlightening. At first I thought he was stressed out as he was honestly rocking back and forth like a crazy person/innocent child just staring out the window. I asked him if everything was ok and he seemed surprised that I asked. Big Bob then pointed out that the Boss is always rockin hard and “that’s just how he is.”
RC’s views on veganism are widely known and don’t need to be discussed (cheese causes cancer). Actually, none of his views really need to be discussed much here (RC: there is only one Earth with absolutely no possibility for another one being in existence. At all.). So, I’m not going to waste any time publicly displaying the poor guy’s views (the first spears were originally not used for hunting, but collecting fruit). But credit must be given where due, and all of his opinions (vegans don’t get cancer) have been influenced by either research studies or published works.

No comments:
Post a Comment