Weekend Betting Lines Results
Spreads:
- Reason for coach to give a third "time to get serious" speech (-5) defeated Tame behavior. Again, RC's mood determined the outcome of this one with nothing more need be said.
- NFL Blitz mongering all free time (-20) destroyed having a productive weekend as no additions were made to the statistics formula card for Tuesday's exam. Too busy dismantling whatever was left of Pussyhands's delicate masculinity (note: hands) by absolutely clobbering him in Blitz.
- People being level-headed about a blog (+7) presumably upset the girls' team getting angry about things posted on here (probably this), while still not having any idea who I am. Well, I guess the fact that they still don't have any idea who I am doesn't help me find real results for this. But no one has approached me while cussing thus far, so...
Over/Unders:
- Tarry making screaming phone calls at C-Mac: 1.5 Result: 0, Under. Tarry made adjustments and became allies with C-Mac once more after wasting 3-4 hours of his time not wanting to be in the same corn maize as him.
- Bottles being unnecessarily broken outside our porch: 2.5 Result: 0, Under. This is likely due to the fact that the 5629 Cowboy was casually drinking canned Bud 55.
- Domino's orders (I need to hear about them- Text/facebook): 1.5 Result: 3, Over. One order each day, with Saturday being the largest, 4xStudent Special.
No comments:
Post a Comment