Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Papa Murphy's

(note: Chopkins's pansy garlic bread underneath)

Not a G.C. Institution, this Papa Murphy's pizza was consumed solely by Big Bob and Xmas for dinner last night, foolhardily by Xmas before today's workout, and Big Bob just now immediately before bed.  Ouch.  I was feeling awesome last night after crushing my half of half that pizza, and thought Mosby was crazy for mentioning he was going to eat the rest of his before the workout.  After sampling the crust early this afternoon, I thought it'd be OK to just nibble a little bit more on the slice.  I mean, surely I wouldn't eat the whole thing.  It amounted to a terrible situation as I basically wasted half the slice by eating it cold while being in denial about what was actually going to happen. 

For the record, as much as I never want to eat Papa Murphy's again, I'd gladly attempt to split one of these with someone after the season is over.  Also any other absurd eating competition (voodoo tex-ass 80 seconds??).  Also on the record: this marks the fifth day in a row I've eaten pizza.  None of which... were vegan. 

Ghost mode comes into effect tomorrow.  This website will be lucky to be updated, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't check back just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment