"FUUUUCK!!! WE'RE OUT OF COFFEE!!" Knowing how comical this could be, I ventured upstairs Tuesday morning to see a trademark & bashful shit-eating grin by Soberding. He has been high-strung all week. His precious Minnesota Twins have clowned their way into MLB postseason after six long months of wondering how poorly the Tigers will finish (exactly .500 going out on a win - good form). After scoring a preemptive lead of 3-0 last evening, Soberding quietly left the Bang House and retired to troubled sleep. Another episode of crushed dreams aired tonight as Granderson absolutely pummeled the baseball like it were a match-up between C-Mac and Ocho Loko.
I haven't seen Ragerding yet, but I know he has already evolved. I'd say it's safe to assume he hasn't been home yet considering the remote hasn't been thrown through the TV and coffee grounds aren't strewn about the house. And LeAnn Rimes hasn't been unceremoniously relegated to the front lawn, a sure sign of Ragerding. I really fucking hope the Twins pull this one off, I like having a working TV and a fridge that isn't somehow broken in eight different pieces with bite marks missing.

No comments:
Post a Comment