-Yes, you're allowed a 3 by 5 card. - Professor Easton
"And that's 3 inches by 5 inches, not 3 feet by 5 feet - I tried that!" - Grad School Class Clown
-... ... No he didn't. - Easton
This champ is in two of my three classes. He's always the one with lots of business experience (he's like, 45 years old) that has something to say about everything. Quick with a joke at the expense of interrupting the professor, he sometimes get laughs, mostly from himself. Main differences between this clown and an undergraduate clown are very obvious. He's at least 20 years older, much less optimistic about life (jokes = insecure front), and always wears a suit. His name is Jeff and he's always fucking swiveling in his chair chewing on a pen. He's still single, but that's just like the undergrad.
Compare Jeff to that One Kid in Spanish class. The one that rolls his tongue really well (what.) and jokes around with the teacher in Spanish, likely talking trash about how you pronounce your rr's or some bullshit that Big Bob never took the time to care about. Now that I think about it, I imagine having class with A.I. is a lot like this. Except instead of telling jokes, he probably just mocks all the unbelievable retards that answer questions incorrectly. Ha, morons.
No comments:
Post a Comment