Monday, October 18, 2010

Foursome at 5629

Watching East Bound & Down with Chopkins, Soberding, and Big Bob has felt extra comfortable this evening.  No Cowboy playing music upstairs stomping his feet, no Tarry shouting excessively loudly at C-Mac on the phone, clean (relative) kitchen.  It's actually peaceful here.  Some weird Marky Mark movie is playing soft music (Clint Mansell knockoff) and he's holding a child.  Chopkins is mowwing down some trail mix, Bob's workin on his thesis, Soberding is drinking a Negra Modelo and trending with his iMac. 

These days are numbered as Tarry is soon to return and think that he's discrete in never washing his dishes, asking what channel Fox is (it's always been channel 12 you goof), and having really loud freshman girls over that piss off Mosby.  That being said - I'm greatly looking forward to business as usual again when he returns tomorrow. 

We've been playing a lot of male-to-male grab-ass here (Bob - I put the $8.50 in your right ass-pocket) which will probably be curtailed on Wednesday when I become a ghost.  To achieve this, I'll need to expand upon the oreos/goldfish in my basement with proper provisions such as gallons of water, and maybe some cheetos.  Has anyone seen Ascott in the past 24 hours?

No comments:

Post a Comment