Likelihood of Xmas making no adjustments to his diet (-11) absolutely shamed RC's 3-hour airplane discussion. I've had five meals of pizza in the last three days, none of which were vegan. I haven't eaten a vegetable in days.
5629 Remaining clean/orderly while extremely important guests arrive for fall break (-2) edged out Typical Situation with a last minute effort by Chopkins throwing 2 sinkloads of dishes into the dishwasher. Soberding cleaned the toilet. Gross.
Stress-free aviation plans (+7) leisurely came all over the face of Something going horribly wrong logistically for the Crushers while traveling back from IN as Xmas made a new acquaintance with a pleasant stay-at-home mother of 2 from a wealthy Seattle island. What a fantastic woman.
Over/Unders:
Random unimportant text messages from Soberding to Big Bob/Xmas: 4.5
- Over: Big Bob claims 7 alone. Xmas received 2 pictures of n00bs getting iced, 1 random text about cleaning the toilet, and 1 fake-random text when S0berding tried to sway the odds.
- Over: To my knowledge, 2 for sure. Chopkins and I just smashed our respective specials, and Lady Geiga supposedly split one with Boxcar.
- Under: When my aunt said "That's why I'm his aunt," she kind of blew it. She wasn't in on the prank though, otherwise Lem would be totally stressed right now about their inability to efficiently reproduce.

7 to Cosby alone is a stretch, but I will admit that it was over 4.5 to both
ReplyDelete